- No.1 cutting performance in industry. Durability, Sharpness, & Anti-pipe-cracking. Three great features in one.
- Ergonomic Handle Design gives you less stress during operation.
- Quick Release Blade mechanism: It’s not necessary to open the handle with both hands to release the blade.
- Extreme Cutting Leverage Design: less effort & less work in operation.
- Simple Blade Exchange: Only two steps to exchange the blade. Less risk to lose any parts (except VC-0363)
- Compact Design: While still in a small and compact unit, the VC-0334 & 0348 still has the ability to cut larger pipe.
Pipe O.D. mm (inch)
|VC-0327||VC-27ED||up to 27mm(1")||260 g (0.6)||VCE0327|
|VC-0334||VC-34ED||up to 34mm(1.1/3")||290 g (0.6)||VCE0334|
|VC-0342||VC-42ED||up to 42mm(1.5/8")||420 g (0.9)||VCE0342|
|VC-0348||VC-48ED||up to 48mm(1.7/8")||400 g (0.9)||VCE0348|
|VC-0363||VC-63ED||up to 63mm(2.1/2")||650 g (1.4)||VCE0363|
We made it simple. To learn how to replace blade, click on the instruction video below.
New advanced design series, five different sizes completed.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Enjoy using this cutter while reducing stress on your hands with our specially designed handle.
- Reinforced Mechanism
- Rust-Free spring and heavy duty ratchet gear sustain a good working condition at any job site.
- Quick Release
- True one hand operation allows you to continue cutting from one cut to the next without leaving the pipe.
A hole on blade can be used for reaming outside of pipe.
Rectangle tubing materials can be cut by using a jaw attachment (color yellow object in the picture, optional accessory).
- Simple Mechanism with the less components.
- Original design since 1979 when patented in the US.
Pipe O.D. mm (inch)
|VC-0220||VC-26A||up to 26mm(1")||265 g (0.6)||VCE0220|
|VC-0242||VC-42A||up to 42mm(1.5/8")||460 g (1.0)||VCE0242|
|VC-0163||VC-63||up to 63mm(2.1/2")||1,070 g (2.4)||VCE0163|
US: 4084317, RE30613
GB: 158648, FR: 7711596
DE: 2716841, IT: 1083234